GILBERT, Ariz. (Sept. 24, 2019) — Those looking to make a healthy change through premium nutrition and exercise can get better results faster with Isagenix International’s expanded AMPED™ product line. The global health and wellness company has debuted:
- The AMPED Next-Level Pack, which gives customers everything they need before, during, and after their workouts so they can take their goals to the next level. The pack features four products: the new AMPED Tri-Release Protein, the new AMPED Repair, AMPED Nitro, and AMPED BCAA Plus.
- The AMPED Core Bundle, which serves as a starter set for customers seeking enhanced exercise results. The bundle features two products: Tri-Release Protein and Nitro.
The products in the pack and bundle, which can be purchased individually if desired, were designed to help customers with both nutrition and fitness:
- AMPED Tri-Release Protein, available in Chocolate Milk Flavor or Vanilla Custard Flavor, is an anytime 25-gram three-protein blend that helps develop lean muscle and enhance strength.†
- AMPED Nitro, available in Watermelon Flavor, is a pre-workout supplement that kick-starts workouts to sustain energy and elevate intensity.† It includes naturally sourced caffeine.
- AMPED BCAA Plus, available in Raspberry Lemonade Flavor, is an intra-workout drink that fuels muscles with key branched-chain amino acids.†
- AMPED Repair, available in Tropical Punch Flavor, is a post-workout drink that helps reduce joint soreness and rebuild muscles to improve recovery.† It includes functional ingredients such as tart cherry, turmeric, and collagen.
“Whether you’re just starting your weight loss and exercise journey or are working to tone and sculpt your physique, the AMPED line is a powerful tool for transforming your body,” said Isagenix Chief Executive Officer Travis Ogden. “The products are terrific on their own and even better together, which is why we created the Next-Level Pack and Core Bundle. We’ve already received amazing feedback from customers who tested these systems as part of their fitness routine. AMPED is truly helping people achieve, maintain, and enjoy a healthy lifestyle.”
The pack, bundle, and individual products are available in the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada. While customers can purchase AMPED products directly from Isagenix, the company recommends ordering through independent distributors. Preferred customer pricing is as follows:
- Next-Level Pack: A pack including a 28-serving canister of Tri-Release Protein, a 20-serving canister of Nitro, a 20-serving canister of BCAA Plus, and a 20-serving canister of Repair is US$146.70 in the United States and Puerto Rico and CA$163.35 in Canada.
- Core Bundle: A bundle including a 28-serving canister of Tri-Release Protein and a 20-serving canister of Nitro is US$89.99 in the United States and Puerto Rico and CA$100.75 in Canada.
- Tri-Release Protein: A 28-serving canister is US$59.99 in the United States and Puerto Rico and CA$66.95 in Canada.
- Nitro: A 20-serving canister is US$39.99 in the United States and Puerto Rico and CA$44.99 in Canada.
- BCAA Plus: A 20-serving canister is US$27 in the United States and Puerto Rico and CA$30 in Canada.
- Repair: A 20-serving canister is US$27 in the United States and Puerto Rico and CA$30 in Canada.
To learn more about Isagenix, visit the Newsroom, like the company on Facebook, and follow it on Twitter and Instagram.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
About Isagenix International
Established in 2002, Isagenix provides systems for weight loss, performance, vitality and well-being, personal care and beauty, and financial wellness. With half a million customers worldwide and more than 100 products, packs, and systems globally, the company is committed to supporting healthy change in its customers’ and independent distributors’ lives. Isagenix shares its products and solutions through a network of independent distributors in 14 markets: the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, Taiwan, Mexico, the United Kingdom, Ireland, the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, and South Korea. Isagenix is a privately owned company with headquarters in Gilbert, Arizona. For more information, visit Isagenix.com.